Affluent individuals and their families with substantial assets require a Personal Risk Management approach for protecting their homes, automobiles, fine art, jewellery and collectibles.


Scott & Broad value the relationships our Brokers form with clients. Each individual client is assigned to a Private Client Broker.


Our Private Client Brokers will construct a Personal Risk Management Profile to professionally identify, evaluate and determine the most appropriate insurance coverage required to insure your assets from the variety of risks that can lead to substantial financial loss.


Our Private Client Brokers will work exclusively with you to design and maintain an individualised asset-protection program, recognising that your risk profile will change over the years, requiring an intuitive approach to re-evaluating your changing insurance requirements.



Your home is your sanctuary – so make sure you protect it


Your home is far more than a physical asset. Home is safety, security, familiarity and comfort – so an extreme weather event, accident or home invasion could cost you more than a material loss.


Quality cover to get you back behind the wheel faster


Whether you’re zipping around the city in a small car or motorbike, taking your SUV off-road on the weekends, delivering goods in a truck, or driving a sleek luxury model, you depend on your vehicle for freedom and flexibility. 


You and your family are likely working and schooling from home


You have set up your home automation, streamed entertainment, gaming and, of course, there’s social media. You try to be as secure as possible and still there is a constant threat that phishing, malware and ransomware events are just around the corner. This could shut down your computer or lock you out of your house. Cyber security and recovery is more important than ever.


Cover your rental property and its contents against a range of risks


If you own a rental property, you’re vulnerable to the same risks of any homeowner, such as storms, floods and fire.


Take the hassle out of shared space – and shared costs


If you own a townhouse, unit, apartment or strata property and you’re sharing common space with others, you don’t want to be exposed if there is damage to shared parts of the building or items.


Owning a boat is a lifestyle and has its own risks


Cover includes accidental loss or damage through events such as collision, sinking, grounding, fire, vandalism, storm or theft to hull, motor(s), spars, equipment and accessories, boat tender and personal effects in or on your boat.


Whether it’s a quick trip away, or a major international holiday


Relax and enjoy your trip, knowing you are covered by a travel insurance policy.