Take the hassle out of shared space – and shared costs


If you own a townhouse, unit, apartment or strata property and you’re sharing common space with others, you don’t want to be exposed if there damage to shared parts of the building or items. It is important to protect your property with the right strata insurance.


Strata Insurance can protect the building and common property or facilities with the premiums paid for by the Owners’ Corporation.


Who should consider it?


Residential Strata insurance is compulsory in every State. If you’re part of an Owners’ Corporation in a townhouse, unit, flat, apartment or duplex, you should consider Strata Insurance.


The cover can be managed by an appointed Strata Manager, or an Insurance Broker can take care of it on behalf of the Owners’ Corporation.

What can it cover?


Strata Insurance can cover the building, all common or shared property and contents which belong to the Owners’ Corporation. The type of cover and its cost will depend on the kind of building, where it’s located and the amount of common property you share. It may include:


  • Car parks
  • Ceilings
  • Common areas
  • Floors
  • Lifts
  • Shared contents, such as lawnmowers and washing machines
  • Swimming pool

Our experienced team of Insurance Brokers will work with you to provide a tailored insurance program to cover your risks.


We understand that every property is unique, faced with a range of different risks, some more important than others.


The first step towards getting you the right protection is assessing your current insurance policies to determine the real value of your current premiums.


Once this is completed, we work with you on identifying your business or personal risks to make sure your insurance policy is tailored to suit your needs.